Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Problem diplaying products in categories
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mattmcg123
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - August 10 2006 :  14:55:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am having major problems displaying products in subcategories. I can view the products when clicking on the alphabetical links at bottom, but when trying to view products by drilling down into categories, the products do not display correctly. There is no price or description, just a dollar sign, an image and click here for more info. I'd like the products to display the same way when clicking on the alphabetical links. Any help is appreciated.

Matt McGlothlin

jubjub
VP-CART New User

110 Posts

Posted - August 11 2006 :  07:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's your URL?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 12 2006 :  05:46:43  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

It sounds as though you may have specified a template file into your category's template field that is different from your normal product display template.

If you do not plan on using different templates for each category then please make sure that that the template field in your category records is left empty.

If this does not solve the problem then we would need you to submit a helpdesk ticket with your site's url and vpasp admin access to be able to assist with this problem further. https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Radek Rekas
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00