Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Insurance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  16:35:53  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't see any detialed info on insurance in the online manual. I see a new table and new settings for insurance int eh 6.0 - so is there any info on hwo this works so I can set it up?

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  16:39:14  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This feature will be enabled in the next major release of VP-ASP.

We have placed the hooks in place ready for this to ensure that the upgrade process is smooth for those who use it when it is ready.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  16:43:20  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well you have me interested - any vague notion of when this release will be?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  16:49:08  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately not for at least 6 months at a minimum.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  16:55:00  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks. If I upgrade within a year of an upgrade I assume I pay for the new version.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 13 2006 :  17:01:09  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you upgrade and a new version, whether major or minor, is released you will be able to upgrade for free!

We offer 12 months free upgrades to our product range and 12 months access to our range of extensive add-ons.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00