Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 UPS Shipping Down??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 06 2006 :  15:29:34  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is the Real Time UPS Shipping down? It isn't working right now for me and I made no changes to it.... any suggestions? Does it work for anyone else. Thanks

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 06 2006 :  15:33:32  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I cleared the UPS realtime shipping then tried to readd it and this is the error that it gave me....

ERROR: DATA RETRIEVAL FAILED
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 06 2006 :  17:03:05  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there!

Please make sure you have the latest VP-ASP 6.08 upgrade installed, as there was a known issue with earlier versions of 6.00 that would cause the DATA RETRIEVAL error.

http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shopexd.asp?id=814

Regards,
Claire
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 11 2006 :  13:31:09  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do have 6.08 installed.... How do I fix this error....?
Go to Top of Page

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 11 2006 :  13:32:20  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 11 2006 :  13:33:48  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

jaimerod
Starting Member

USA
31 Posts

Posted - July 11 2006 :  18:29:05  Show Profile  Visit jaimerod's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry about the multiple posts.... my browser messed up.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - July 12 2006 :  23:24:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey there,

We would be happy to look into this for you, if you'd like to log a ticket at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk and provide us with your FTP and admin details.

Thanks

Dean
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00