Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Email Merchant
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cara Rees
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  23:35:33  Show Profile  Visit Cara Rees's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have set-up my emailing area. I am using EWAY as a payment gateway. When we purchase something from the site, the payment goes through and the purchaser gets an email confirming payment, but the merchant does not get an email saying that an order has been placed.
Can someone please help
Regards
Cara

Cara Rees
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - May 16 2006 :  00:54:34  Show Profile  Visit Cara Rees's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have set-up my emailing area. I am using EWAY as a payment gateway. When we purchase something from the site, the payment goes through and the purchaser gets an email confirming payment, but the merchant does not get an email saying that an order has been placed.
Can someone please help. Also when the payment is processed, it just goes to a blank page
Regards
Cara
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 28 2006 :  00:50:54  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you seen this page?
http://www.eway.com.au/support/shoppingcart.asp?name=vpasp

Lots of good stuff here.

It says something at the bottom about getting 2 files from VPAsp.. if they are included or not I don't know.
This is probably worth opening a ticket with the Help Desk

Also Do you have the info set up under...
SetUp--> Merchant Info,
because thats where the xemail stuff is.
If you don't have aspmail or somethining like it (VPAsp supports several types) set up on your server ask your hosting support to see which they supply...many usually have one for you for free.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

Edited by - ironhawker on May 28 2006 00:54:09
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00