New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Angus1
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - April 28 2006 :  15:13:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Guys

In setting up my cart I found that because I don't have much training in code it took me a while to get the things I wanted set up.

As a suggestion I thought it would be great if you had an add on that could be purchased to handle home page design.

I have a program Net Objects Fusion, it's a web design program it's drag & drop to set up a page then it writes the code. Don't get me wrong I love VP-ASP and would not use anything else but thought some kind of ad on like this might be helpfull.

Thank you keep up the good work.

ironhawker
VP-ASP Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  17:51:03  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See this guy http://www.website-flash-templates.com
I am available for Custom work.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
Go to Top of Page

rvaga
VP-ASP Super User

USA
254 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  19:45:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd also suggest BYZ's Panel-Splitter. This is something I wish was licensed to VPASP so it could be included with the purchase of VPASP. Personally, I have not used the panel splitter (my site was too far along to switch), but I can vouch for all the other BYZ add-ons. They all work extremely well, so I'm sure the Panel Splitter is tops as well.

Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1898 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  04:56:45  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If I were building a new vpasp site for my own shop, I think i'd use a combination of things; those templates from website-flash-templates do look/work really good/well. I think what I'd do (but I'm biased, obviously!) would be to use their templates, and throw its contents into our panel-splitter files; that way you'd get the best of both worlds; being able to easily change each element of the header/trailer files and general setup/sizing via our panel splitter, while also having the nice look/feel from the templates.

The link for the panel splitter is:
http://www.bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=26

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

Haleigh54143
Starting Member

Austria
5 Posts

Posted - May 26 2006 :  14:28:01  Show Profile  Visit Haleigh54143's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Angus1

As a suggestion I thought it would be great if you had an add on that could be purchased to handle home page design.

"thought" is wrong!

Scuba Diving Hawaii
- Scuba Diving South pacific
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000