Posted - April 18 2006 : 07:20:12
VPASP certainly supports recurring subscriptions.
We have an add on called Recurring Billing which adds the facility to sell products such as subscriptions, loans, rentals or other types that require that you bill the customer on a periodic basis such as per week, month or year.
This is available by default with the VPASP Shopping Cart Deluxe! Version, or can be purchased as a separate addon for the Plus version.
The billing can be set-up automatically when a customer purchases a product from the shop. The billing can also be manually configured without any purchase from your shop.
The facilities of the recurring billing system includes:
1. Automatic creation of recurring billing on purchase of a product.
2. Manual set-up of a recurring billing for a customer.
3. Ability to pay for the bill using any payment method the shop currently uses
4. Ability to set-up any number of billing installments
5. Repayments can be set as weekly, monthly, yearly or any number of days. The interval can be set to any number; for example, bill every week or every 15 days.
6. Customer receives the bill via e-mail. You can change the format of the mail message.
7. Customer pays for bill by using your VP-ASP Shopping Cart.
8. Reports available to show you how many bills have been sent out or will be sent out over any period of time