Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Need to Change ''Addtocart.asp'' Text
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jraley
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - April 07 2006 :  13:01:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Since I have changed most text buttons to image (graphic) buttons, I have found I need to also change some of the text on certain pages since the statements no longer apply. This type of text does not appear to be available in [what I thought we be] any obvious place(s).

Example... since I changed the 'Remove' checkbox in 'Addtocart.asp' to a 'Remove'image button, the text on the page should NOT say 'to delete an item, click on the checkbox then recalculate' since the box is no longer there. I KNOW people are going to look for the checkbox anyway which could potentially frustrate someone enough that they go away... forever... So where is this text anyway?

Also, is there a general rule of thumb as to where I should look for this type of text if it's not in the asp page, templates, header/trailer pages, common language configs, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

jraley

nwright77
VP-CART New User

Luxembourg
89 Posts

Posted - April 07 2006 :  13:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

you will find it in the languages file shop$language_english.asp

line 26
Go to Top of Page

jraley
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - April 07 2006 :  14:44:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastic... you told me exactly what I needed to know. It turns out I had to make more changes than I originally thought so I really appreciate the quick response.

Best regards,

jraley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00