Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Love it!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nwright77
VP-CART New User

Luxembourg
89 Posts

Posted - April 02 2006 :  06:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just like to say that the VP-ASP shopping cart is the best thing since sliced bread!

i am very new to ASP, i needed an ASP cart for a client because their server was windows. on my first research into asp shopping carts, the first shopping cart i used did not offer a lot of flexibility. i was only allowed 3 options for one product, and as i had 50 for one product alone, this wasn't very good. i would of had to fork out $150 USD just to get extra options (what is the point in that!), and that was for a 'customisation'. after weeks of frustration with this other cart, i eventually decided to switch.

then i found you guys! i don't know why i didn't see you the first time as all my aggro would have been none existant, but to prove how easy your cart was; what took me weeks to modify the previous cart only took me a weekend with this cart.

due to my job, i am very interested in how carts operate whether it is ASP, PHP or any other programming language. I have learnt alot more about ASP in the past couple of weeks than if i had tried to read a book.

keep up the good work, i will definitely recommend you

Cam
VP-CART Super User

Australia
361 Posts

Posted - April 26 2006 :  08:50:55  Show Profile  Visit Cam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Natalie!

We all appreciate the kind words and the help you have providing to others has been great a well.

Thanks,
Cam

VP-ASP Support

Edited by - Cam on April 26 2006 08:52:19
Go to Top of Page

shellqc
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - May 12 2006 :  16:44:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Natalie, this program is a lot more feature rich than other programs I've seen. For those of you having issues I recommend on learning a little about how database systems work behind the scenes. This will make those "xadminthis" and "xadminthat" make a little more sense. With the help files and the customer forums you don't necessarily have to be an ASP expert either.

I love the fact that I have the flexibility to change anything I want about this program. I also love that you can use and editor such as Front Page or Dreamweaver to edit your pages.

The only con I've seen is the documentation (User Guide under Support). It's sort of all over the place and a lot of information is repeated in several places. A nice PDF file in a clear organized format with easier step by step instructions would be great!!

Also an additional forum topic would be nice, "Tips and Tricks" or something to that effect. Where users/customers can submit their own little user guides to help others. I plan to submit some of my own to that section.

Great job guys!

Shell
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00