Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Image Upload Error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dipetersen
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - March 27 2006 :  14:27:33  Show Profile  Visit dipetersen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been getting a real strange error trying to upload product images. in shopa_upload.asp when I click the continue button, I recieve the following error message: Unauthorized administrator.

The account I am using is a "Normal" administrator with access to all menues and tables. If I set "xadminmenucheck" to NO, I can upload files. If I set it to YES, I get that error.

Does anyone have any ideas on why I get this error?

Thanks

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 27 2006 :  23:07:59  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

In order for us to take a detailed look into the problem you are getting please log into the helpdesk at -
https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

and supply us with your site details, and we will look into it ASAP.

Thank you

Dean
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

jmccann
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - March 29 2006 :  04:14:29  Show Profile  Visit jmccann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I to have started to get this same error message when setting xadminmenucheck to No. Do you want me to also log this with helpdesk?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 29 2006 :  05:24:10  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there jmccann,

Yes, please log this in the helpdesk. Our support team is currently working on the issue for dipeterson, and we would be more than happy to look into the issue for you also.

Please log a ticket at http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

Please let us know what database you are using, your host you are with, and your FTP and site details.

As soon as you send through these details we will do all that we can to solve this problem for you.

Thank you

Dean
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - October 13 2006 :  17:39:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did this get resolved as im getting the same problem, whats the fix?

Regards,

Mark
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 13 2006 :  21:35:36  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Mark,

As with the other tickets please post your details in the help desk so we can look into this problem.

Thanks
Cam

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

dipetersen
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - October 14 2006 :  12:53:27  Show Profile  Visit dipetersen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, my client wasn't ready to purchase support because they are deciding on whether or not to move to a different storefront. I manually copied all images to the image directory for them as a short-term fix.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 14 2006 :  19:24:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can try looking in shopa_uploadfile.asp and locating the check admin reference.

You need to ensure there is no page name between the double quotes.

If this doesn't solve the problem we will need to look at your site to see what is happening.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

telesites net
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - November 24 2009 :  12:01:51  Show Profile  Visit telesites net's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We had this issue and it was because the site was all set up to use http://domainname.com and the admin was logged in with http://www.domainname.com

Once we had them log into the backend without the www the issue went away.

Hope this helps someone in future.

www.TELEsites.Net
Set your sites here!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00