Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 User checkout fails
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trepliev
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - February 08 2006 :  13:02:55  Show Profile  Visit trepliev's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of my clients which uses VPASP is having an unusual error that is preventing their shoppers from checking out.

Upon clicking checkout the following error is received:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: 'csng'
/shop5/shopcustomer.asp, line 264

This corresponds to the following call:

csng(getconfig(xMinimumOrder)

Also when logged into the admin section, configure shopping cart, payments -- everything shows up double.

Very weird. Can anyone provide some insight or guidance on how to fix this? Unfortunately, I do not know what the exact events were that led up to this.

trepliev
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - February 08 2006 :  14:13:20  Show Profile  Visit trepliev's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very interesting. I downloaded the DB and noticed that the configuration table was quite messed up. It appears that the admin section was appending new records instead of overwriting the old ones.

I'm fixing the database now, hopefully this resolves the issue.
Go to Top of Page

DougSD
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - February 09 2006 :  18:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been looking into buying the software and was wondering if the problem is with all versions?

Doug
Go to Top of Page

trepliev
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - February 09 2006 :  18:34:57  Show Profile  Visit trepliev's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The problem stemmed from corruption of the configuration table. Since fixing that table everything has started working properly again.

My client is using an older version (5.0) of VPASP.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00