Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Reviews Table Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CHAVOUSA
VP-CART New User

USA
86 Posts

Posted - February 07 2006 :  16:16:28  Show Profile  Visit CHAVOUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using the split database feature to allow me to use different databases. I am using an database for customers, affiliates, products, orders, and search results.

I have the tables for each one of those databases as outlined in the helpnotes. However, when I click on an individual product (takes me to the shopexd.asp page), I get the error message below. It appears it is looking for the reviews table in the wrong database. Based on the helpnotes, the reviews table should be int he general database. When I make a copy of the reviews table into the stand-alone products database, the error message doesn't appear.

I could just delete the review table from the general database and leave it in the products database, but I am not sure if there are other modules or subs that will require the reviews table to be in the general database.

Please advise as to whether or not this is a bug and if there is a fix. Thanks.

ERROR MESSAGE:
Write Review | Read Reviews

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e37'

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'reviews'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

/shopfileio.asp, line 1443
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00