Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 INCORRECT ORDER AMOUNTS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fb4u
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - February 01 2006 :  21:23:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ever since I upgraded to VPASP6 ... the amounts that show up in my Orders via the Admin site are incorrect. Much higher. The product price, the Product Cost, the Shipping, the Discount, the Total ... all incorrect. Yet the merchant emails & the cutomer emails display the correct amounts. What is going on? My configuration has been set up for Aussie dollars (as it was before ver 6 when it was working fine) ... and the configurations are:
xcurrencybase=AUD
xcurrencysymbol=AU$
Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks for your time!

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 01 2006 :  22:03:33  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

You need to also set your default currency to AUD$.

This is acheived by modifying the currency conversion values which are stored in the currencyvalues table in the database.

The currency that is set as "1" is the default currency and controls the master rate. So if you want your site to display in Australian dollars then you would set Australian to 1.

You need to recalculate your other currencies accordingly to match this new default master rate.

Thank you

Regards,
VPASP SUPPORT
Go to Top of Page

fb4u
VP-CART New User

66 Posts

Posted - February 02 2006 :  00:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VPASP SUPPORT ... thanks very much! That did the trick nicely
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic