Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Coupon Data
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CHAVOUSA
VP-CART New User

USA
86 Posts

Posted - January 29 2006 :  22:23:12  Show Profile  Visit CHAVOUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been Iworkin on my upgraded version (6.07). One thing I noticed is that when you enter a coupon into the customer form and press continue, then you change your mind, remove the coupon and press continue, VPASP removes the discount from the shopping cart but leaves the discount in the session variable.

At the end, the discount is not applied because there is no coupon (session variable is set to null), but the coupon discount amount appears in the order confirmation page (order format). So that creates confusion for the user. Is this is bug or is it me?

I believe the fix is a simple line of code such as:
If coupon = "" then
Setsess "coupondiscount", discount
End If

I just don't know where to enter the code.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 29 2006 :  22:42:19  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for pointing this out.

We are currently looking into a solution and will post an answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 30 2006 :  18:59:13  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

We have written a fix for this, which will be included in the VP-ASP 6.08 patch due out later this week.

Or you can email us and we will forward the patched files onto you.

Regards,

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00