Posted - January 26 2006 : 13:30:36
| I have developed from a small function to handle content inside VPASP. Now I have rebuilt it and it can now handle;
* Different areas on a page to publish content
* Different image, headline and text on firstpage and then inside the article you can have another image, headlines and text.
* You can publish by date
* You can built new folders on the site and the cms will get content from that tab inside the database.
* You can handle dropdowns to make it easy for administrators to set the right properties for content.
* You will have the TOP 10 most read content
* You will have the secure content is not missing function so if content is outdated on an area of your page the system will get the closest available content to back up for the outdated.
You can see this live and integrated with the shopsolution at MSN Health (Swedish version) which I just created and launched in beta.
If you want the CM System files just e-mail me, it costs 399$ total with all files zipped.