Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 downloading vsasp v6
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chandrika
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - January 07 2006 :  07:59:33  Show Profile  Visit chandrika's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have just paid for the upgrade to vpasp, well a few hours ago. The order went through, I received the order details receipt of payment , but I have not been sent any download link.

When I paid i was sent to a page that had my order details on and a message saying
Please e-mail us directly at [email protected] to re-confirm this order.
We will then contact you to confirm your order details.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I emailed them but have not heard anything and dont know how to get the download. Is this normal when purchasing here that there is a wait to get the download link? Does anyone know how long it will be before I get the product.

Thanks

jayceew
VP-CART New User

USA
114 Posts

Posted - January 07 2006 :  14:14:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Chandrika,
I just ordered the deluxe Pkg. I was sent an order conformation, and a payment confirmation in just a few minutes. But the download link came about an hour or so later. The new version is Awesome !!!.

Jack
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 08 2006 :  21:19:52  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Chandrika,

On weekends there is generally a small delay to process orders as we do not have a full complement of staff on board.

While our support team still operates as normal the admin team is not at full complement.

If they have not already sent the software they will be shortly when they get to your order.

Thank you
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00