Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Incomplete orders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - November 03 2005 :  09:57:54  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am bypassing payment type and when I view the orders they are highlighted in organge as an incomplete order because there is no paymeny type. Does anyone know how to stop that because the order actually is complete without payment type.

taylorphoto
VP-CART New User

USA
53 Posts

Posted - November 03 2005 :  22:19:39  Show Profile  Visit taylorphoto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure why you are bypassing payment type. Knowing that might help provide an answer.
But based on what you said:
How about creating another payment type such as "Bill Me Later" or "Pay by check"
Then put the payment screen back in and they will be forced to select one of your "payment types". This would cause vpasp to think the order was paid, even though nothing was charged to anyone during the transaction.

Go to Top of Page

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - November 04 2005 :  10:43:51  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The company is a wholesale company so custmers are actually retail stores and they are just sent monthly invoices. The client wanted it so they wouldn't have that extra step with only one payment choice.

Go to Top of Page

rustytec
VP-CART New User

Australia
113 Posts

Posted - November 08 2005 :  03:19:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I had a similar requirement for a client and made a payment called 'trade account', it all works nicely from there and my client is happy with that.

Just an idea to consider.
cheers

Russ

Russ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00