Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Different column number for a specific category
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

allegro
Starting Member

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - October 29 2005 :  16:08:17  Show Profile  Visit allegro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Is it possible to have on category with 1 column, and all the other categories with 2 columns? I have one category with images for the subcategories that are too large to have them show up in a 2-column page. However, all my other categories would view better in a 2-column structure. Is there a way to set this up?

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - October 29 2005 :  22:40:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree that this is a very desirable feature.

It is not directly supported in the cart, so it requires custom ASP mods. I recently designed this mod on my own site, and it is running flawlessly. I have created an additional field in the category table where you can enter the number of columns you want displayed. If you don't specify anything, then the default is used.

Let me know if you want more info.

Go to Top of Page

allegro
Starting Member

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - October 31 2005 :  03:11:50  Show Profile  Visit allegro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there, that sounds very great. I'd definitely be interested to know how you did that.

Go to Top of Page

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - November 09 2005 :  19:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Allegro!

I sent you an email about this last week, but haven't heard a response. Perhaps your email address is incorrect? Feel free to write me email if you like.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00