Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Bulk Mail
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

june5748
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - September 29 2005 :  23:27:55  Show Profile  Visit june5748's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Bulk Mail is not working after I changed my hosting to dedicated server. I can send receive mail thru outlook and webbroswer, But Bulk Mail no longer work with dedicated server I just moved. Is there some setting I must done in order to Bulk mail to work in dedicated server?
Thanks in advance

June

june5748
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - October 05 2005 :  13:36:45  Show Profile  Visit june5748's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using dedicated server with Window Server 2003. Do I need to install some component in order to send email?

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 07 2005 :  03:07:52  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear June,

To send emails with VPASP you need to use an email object. Different servers use different email objects and it sounds like your new server doesn't support the email system you have chosen.

You need to contact your web host and ask them which email system they use. Once you have the answer you need to change the "xemailtype" config setting to the new value.

Regards,
Steve Baldwin
VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page

june5748
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - October 07 2005 :  08:51:08  Show Profile  Visit june5748's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great Thanks to Support.
I just found out Windows Server 2003 use cdosys for email object. not aspmail. Thanks always.

June

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00