Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Support getting slim?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - September 11 2005 :  10:51:42  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hey guys,

When we joined you guys over 2 years ago, when we would put in a ticket, I notice the tickets were being answered by multiple people within hours. Now, I look at the help section and I see numerous people with tickets out there in the forum with 0 response and these questions have been there for days if not weeks.

Is business slow. People just not willing to help others anymore. What gives?

Just curious.

Wayne
Gift Baskets - Still holding 1st page ranking 7 months strong! Want your web site on the first page?Join Here

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 27 2005 :  09:12:01  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Wayne,

This forum is for customers to provide assistance and tips to each other. we do not actively monitor it so if you have any urgent request the best place to go is:

http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

We are still offering the premium level of support through our help desk ticketing as always.

We do only provide free support for 12 months from time of purchase after which you will need to upgrade to continue to be able to receive assistance.

You can use this forum though at any time even if you are out of your free support period!

Thank you
VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - October 01 2005 :  08:09:10  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

You know what. The funny thing is, I never knew about the support tickets until recently. I thought the only support was through the forums... lol

Wayne
Gift Baskets - Still holding 1st page ranking 7 months strong! Want your web site on the first page?Join Here
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - October 06 2005 :  11:36:45  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had the pleasure the last few days of working with Cam and Clair in tech service on a mod. I dont know how anyone can say they are slipping. There people were great, fast and they went above and beyond to help me with my little project.

Thanks again!

I still say this is the absolute best cart around and so is the tech service.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00