Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 changing colors on product tables
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dssquirt
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - August 23 2005 :  12:45:28  Show Profile  Visit dssquirt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where to change colors on the product page tables? I have looked at the stylesheet and cannot find it. Maybe I am looking right past it. I would like to get rid of that orange color.

www.gizmocreations.com

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - August 23 2005 :  13:10:20  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
colours/styles are in various places....

shop.css (the main styles)
shop$colors.asp (colors and fonts for the various chunks of code)
tmp* (ie the template files; some of them might have colours/fonts inside them.

I think it's shop$colors.asp that you're after in this instance.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons
Go to Top of Page

dssquirt
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - August 23 2005 :  15:11:59  Show Profile  Visit dssquirt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have looked thorugh shop$colors and changed a few settings, but still can't find the right one to change the colors of those tables. I am probably looking right past it. If anyone knows which line to change in shop$colors, please let me know.

www.gizmocreations.com
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - August 23 2005 :  16:28:14  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You need to edit the tmp_product.htm and the tmp_productformat.htm

Unless you are using hard coded stuff, those are the two files that format the product listing and the extended produuct pages.

Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - August 23 2005 :  16:32:20  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I looked at youpages and I dont see any vp-asp system... I see you are using paypal cart (I didnt know there was such a thing....)

Is this the site you are trying to edit?

Go to Top of Page

dssquirt
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - August 24 2005 :  17:03:03  Show Profile  Visit dssquirt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No. The one I am trying to edit is www.gearforhealth.biz. Sorry, should have mentioned that before. I found that I changed teh table row colors on the admin table. So I must be getting close.

www.gizmocreations.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00