Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 price per product or case
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - July 04 2005 :  11:00:26  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need to be able to let customers order by individual product or by the case. If ordering by individual product the price is 14.00, if ordering by the case the products are 11.00 each. So if they order 24 that's the case price but if they order 25 it's the case price plus one individual price. So, every 24 ordered is the case price. I looked at dual pricing but that doesn't seem to do what I need for this. I don't think quantity pricing will do this either. Is this possible? I hope I am making sense here.

dcwebman
VP-CART New User

USA
127 Posts

Posted - July 05 2005 :  10:38:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Without pulling out the documents on quantity pricing, it sounds like the easiest solution is to make two products, one the individual product and the other the case product. Then I would cross-reference on each page so they would know they could order individual or by the case depending on the situation.

Go to Top of Page

bwalz
VP-CART New User

USA
82 Posts

Posted - July 05 2005 :  20:10:57  Show Profile  Visit bwalz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought about that same solution and ran it past my client and they said it wasn't that important so consider this thread closed. Thanks for your reply though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00