Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 2checkout.com updates
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blueisland
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - June 30 2005 :  23:43:35  Show Profile  Visit blueisland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have downloaded and installed the updated gateway to support passing cart item information to 2Checkout. The last 2 orders submitted using this new code results in an exception Email from 2Checkout that states:

We attempted to create the following product but couldn't find all the required paramters.

The following paramters are required for product creation:
c_prod
c_name
c_price
c_description

For this product: c_prod_1 = 34
We received the name properly : c_name_1 = Eyelashes - 5 PAIR Any Style for $10 We did NOT receive a description, it should have been sent as c_description_1 We received the price properly : c_price_1 = 10

Looking at the code, I see the line where you are assigning field information to a variable named c_description & i.

Has anyone else had this problem. The field used for the c_description value is products->cdescription which is a MEMO field and can be quite long. The comments in the code state that the max 2Checkout will accept is 255. Is that really the case? My descriptions get pretty long, but there is a left() function in there limiting the description value to a max of 255 characters.

Alan

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00