Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Random Product Display
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brader
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - June 05 2005 :  13:32:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just purchased VP-ASP. I have it setup on my Windows XP Pro computer. When I was just using the default.htm page, the program worked fine. Now that I am using the default.asp page for setting up my site, I cannot get the page to come up on my computer when I enter in http://localhost/default.asp. I am using IIS 5.1 on my Windows XP Pro computer. The program works on my friends Windows XP Pro machine. I removed the default.htm page and also made sure the default.asp page was first on the IIS setup for the directories. You can go to den.werewolf.net to view it. I noticed that in the shoprandomproduct.asp page, when I remove the sql code at the end of the page, default.asp will display everything but the random products. Am I missing a simple setup or setting? I have the IUSR user on the directory with full security permissions, I have the site setup with read and execute permissions. I believe the problem is with a setting or file on my computer and not the code in the shoprandomproduct.asp. Any suggestions? Have you heard of this before? Any help would be apprecited. Thanks in advance. PS. I can view any other .asp page with no problems. The test for the database completed sucessfully.

brader
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - June 06 2005 :  19:47:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you to the support desk at VPASP. It was the script blocking on Norton Anti-Virus that was causing my problems. Go figure, you try to protect your computer and it causes headaches with other programs.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00