Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 LOOKING FOR LINKPOINT6 FOR V.3.50
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stacman
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - June 02 2005 :  01:16:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

I have a vpasp 3.50 which i have fully customized and so i cannot just upgrade it easily. the problem is, Linkpoint ceased to support the LPCOM_5_4 last week API but vpasp only has LPCOM_6 for versions 4 and above. anybody has a solution to this? pls help my payment gateway is down for a month already now. maybe somebody has implemented an LPCOM_6 for the vpasp3.50 thanks

Stacman

stacman
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - June 09 2005 :  12:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kind of sad looks like nobody is too open to help for free. anyway i already reprogrammed it to work.

here is my log

Host --> Hostprod - ok found it! modified code by vpasp

dim orderId --> dim orderId, puserid
Dim pcustomerid --> found, changed location
Dim pcardnoenc, Newcardno --> removed
Dim Pcvn --> removed - found in 6.0 API Declarations - Removed Duplicate.
Dim encryptkey --> removed

dim pIp, pcomment, pcountrydetect --> custom added by me as i remember for fraud check.

From Regular Error Message of perror="The credit card transaction failed.<br>" & perror & "<br>" to be set as PError Variable, --> it was changed to a sub-routine called "UpdateAuthorizationFail"

Action: Replaced the Error Message with "UpdateAuthorizationFail" Subroutine as I think NEW LPCODE allows similar Order IDs unlike the old one. Just uncomment and modify just in case we need to revert back later.

*Update: Just checked the manual. NEW LPCODE does require unique OID. what the script does is it does not pass the OID anymore to the gateway just like the previous version. It is an optional field, and if left missing, the system will generate its own OID. A little more work required to trace back transactions in Linkpoint Central as the only basis of the other would be the amount,name,cc number but its ok. will just modify in the future if really needed.

*The message "The credit card transaction failed.<br>" & perror & "<br>" is found inside the ProcessCreditCard Routine and assign a Perror. If duplicate message is shown, remove fist error message.

"Retries"variable and function was removed from the main routine.

--------------------------------------------
In Subroutine "Sub ProcessCreditCard"
--------------------------------------------
dim flag, xpoid --> dim flag, xpoid, order = added "order" variable initialized/declared

action: replace ALL subroutine of "ProcessCreditCard" and modify to add pcomment anti-fraud field

**SUB DispRetValues Not being used. - no need to change
-----------------------------------------------
May need to Add Parseresponse Subroutine.
May need to Add Displayresults in raplcement to DispRetValues Subroutine.

Removed DispRetValues which just consumes space anyway.

Function Values and LeadingZero looks like its connected to OLD API Version so i remove. not found in new API

*Look for comment field to add GEOIP AntiFraud Check "Pcomment" Variable

Replace NEW Pauthcode return value parameters from Parse Subroutine.
Add Parse Sub Routine and ParseTag Function

*Added Sub Addlinkpoint - This is a Subroutine, as I see that is why i wondered why it is found in the Gateway XML Value Definitions.

Added Displayresults Subroutine Just in case i will need it.

Added A comment field in the XML "notes" entity not found in the VPASP 6 API to add Fraud Tracking IP to Country database info.

Test Program
*First Error: PCVN Duplicate - aha! I found and removed you!
*Debug: On Error, goes back to CC Payment Page. After Gateway Generated Error, there is no space between the last word and Payment info Data.
Action: Added <BR> tag.

SUCCESS!!! 6/9/05 1:00AM Updated All Server Codes.

If any of you needs the code of LP API 6.0 for version 3.50 of vpasp let me know ill give it to you for free. thanks

Stacman. I can program, but really dont have free time.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00