Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Payment Details and Shared SSL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mike
Starting Member

New Zealand
27 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  22:34:32  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im having an intermittant problem with not receiving any payment details with an order, or emails beign sent to myself or customer.

I have 2 stores, one on VPASP 3.5 and 1 on 5.5 and get exactly the same behaviour from both of them.

Im using shared SSL environment, most of the time everything works fine, but occasionally I get this...

This copy paste from view order...

Customer Information
First Name wxxxxxg
Last Name pxxxxa
Address XX wxxxxxxxa street
City mxxxxxa
State new zealand
Post Code 7161
Country NZ
Email [email protected]
Phone (xx) xxx xxxx
Payment Information
Shipping Information
Shipping Method No Freight Required
Ship to Name wxxxxxg pxxxxa
Ship to Address XX wxxxxxxxa street
Ship City mxxxxxxa
Ship Country NZ

As you can see customer info and shipping info is all as it should be ( i added the x's), order details amounts etc were all as should be, but there is nothing at all in payments.

When i go to edit order all payment fields are completely blank.
ocardtype
ocardno
ocardname
ocardexpires
ocardaddress
contain nothing.

Now as the customers seem to have no problem placing products in the cart and moving around the site there seems to be no problems with cookies or sessions while shopping, its just not being passed from my Shared SSL back to vpasp.

The customer assures me he added all payment data, and was taken to shopthanks.asp, but obviously his data wasnt sent with him, and no notification emails were sent to him or me.

Can anyone make any suggestiuons ? Even if there is some way I can test to work out what is actually the problem. Why are emails not being sent ? if I could atleast get an email that an order has been placed then i could contact the customer directly for payment via another means.
Any help on this greatly appreciated, its becoming rather frustrateing.

my site address is...

http://mysite.com/info/

my SSL link is https://netsecure.co.nz/mysite/

I have been totally unable to reproduce this myself, VPASP Support has also tried with no luck, every order they placed worked fine (typical, allways works when the repair guy shows up)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00