Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Problems and bugs
 Customer & Admin login problems...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dan
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - May 11 2005 :  15:41:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evening all again!

Another problem I can't resolve yet...

"All" of the time, when I go to login to the Admin panel, I enter the username and password as usual. I click enter, but nothing happens. It just clears the user and pword box. No matter how many times I try, it will do the same thing.

After closing the browser and leaving it for about 5/10 minutes, it'll login and work! BUT... I have to continuously work through the admin panel and change what I need. If I stop for about 10seconds, I can no longer go on. I receive the message "adminunauth...".

back to square one!

I'm using the Access database and everything reads and writes properly. Starting to think it's something to do with my host..

Any help would be good thanks!

Cheers,

Dan

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 16 2005 :  00:17:24  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan,

Yes, it sounds like the server you are on is not holding session variables very well. A common cause of this kind of problem is related to a webhost overloading a server. You might like to try asking your webhost to move you to a less congested server.

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

Dan
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - May 23 2005 :  16:06:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I changed to another host and now using SQL database. Work's perfect. Just like to worn UK people about Easyspace.com! KEEP AWAY! They don't know what they are on about!!

Cheers,

Dan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00