Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 WANT LIST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

[email protected]
Starting Member

USA
44 Posts

Posted - May 06 2005 :  14:55:17  Show Profile  Visit johnrobinson@grahamcrackers.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd love to have an option where customers could FLAG out of stock product they're looking for so they get an automated e-mail once it comes back in stock.

Even if this was only handled by the administrator it would still be a nice feature for keeping track of who wants what.

Does anyone have this available as an add-on already?

--John

--John Robinson
http://www.GrahamCrackers.com

grahamcrackerscomics.com
Starting Member

USA
43 Posts

Posted - November 10 2006 :  19:49:56  Show Profile  Visit grahamcrackerscomics.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know bigyellowzone was looking into this at one point? Does anyone have this function added to their site? I'd certainly like to buy the add-on as it would be invaluable in my industry and in most others I would think as well.

I had to create a new 'handle' as the login field can't handle the length of my original [email protected] one. Go figure.

Anyone using a WANT LIST/SPECIAL REQUEST feature on their site. In other words 'NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS IS IN STOCK'. So time consuming to do by hand and really what computers were built for.

cheers

--John Robinson
www.grahamcrackers.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00