VPCart Forum
 Suggestions for future release
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

[email protected]
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - May 06 2005 :  14:55:17  Show Profile  Visit johnrobinson@grahamcrackers.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd love to have an option where customers could FLAG out of stock product they're looking for so they get an automated e-mail once it comes back in stock.

Even if this was only handled by the administrator it would still be a nice feature for keeping track of who wants what.

Does anyone have this available as an add-on already?

--John Robinson

Starting Member

43 Posts

Posted - November 10 2006 :  19:49:56  Show Profile  Visit grahamcrackerscomics.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know bigyellowzone was looking into this at one point? Does anyone have this function added to their site? I'd certainly like to buy the add-on as it would be invaluable in my industry and in most others I would think as well.

I had to create a new 'handle' as the login field can't handle the length of my original [email protected] one. Go figure.

Anyone using a WANT LIST/SPECIAL REQUEST feature on their site. In other words 'NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS IS IN STOCK'. So time consuming to do by hand and really what computers were built for.

--John Robinson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000