Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 FedEx real-time shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - March 15 2005 :  21:24:37  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FedEx real time shipping beta is now available for testing.

If you have an interest helping us test FedEx real time shipping, please contact [email protected]
For more information please see www.vpasp.com/virtprog/info/faq_fedex.htm

FedEx real-time shipping will not be a free add-on. Beta testers will get a free copy of the final version. Resellers and long time developers will get preference for beta testing.

VP-ASP is continually being enhanced. We are evaluating the requirement for DHL real-time shipping. If you are interested, please also contact us.

VP-ASP Support

james2005
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - December 23 2005 :  15:33:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have vpasp600 DELUXE, and just join this forum. I do not see real time FedEx addon (except the one with fedex.mdb addon), is the project still opened? If so I am offering myself to the FedEx and also DHL real tilme shipping testing, as i need to use this addon also...

Edited by - james2005 on December 23 2005 15:35:03
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 23 2005 :  15:47:24  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

The fedex realtime interface is a seperate fee payable addon and is now out of beta.

For more information on the fedex realtime addon please see the followign page: http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shopexd.asp?id=778

Radek Rekas
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

james2005
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - December 23 2005 :  17:12:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by support

Hi,

The fedex realtime interface is a seperate fee payable addon and is now out of beta.

For more information on the fedex realtime addon please see the followign page: http://www.vpasp.com/helpnotes/shopexd.asp?id=778

Radek Rekas
VP-ASP Support

OK, thnaks, i think i will buy one.Just to confirm, if my asp script is in Window server, but MySQL database is in Linux server, will fedex realtime works? I already have a Fedex account, but i notice that i need to inform them to get a Meter Number, would it issue to a non USA account holder?
Go to Top of Page

james2005
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - December 23 2005 :  17:19:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It showed USD40, may i know where is the link to buy it, and possible i would like to pay by PayPal.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 24 2005 :  15:18:00  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear James,

You can purchase the Fedex Realtime add-on from:

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopexd.asp?id=18

Thank you
VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page

james2005
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - January 03 2006 :  04:35:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had just bought it. Thanks for good support. And hope more value added feature will be added from time to time.

Edited by - james2005 on January 03 2006 04:37:53
Go to Top of Page

jcquiroz
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - January 15 2007 :  16:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought the Addon for FedEx however it looks like if it is for an order placed and shipped in the us will only give you ground rates not 2day or nextday
Go to Top of Page

OctaneGuy
Starting Member

30 Posts

Posted - January 28 2007 :  01:13:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the status for the DHL shipping addon??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00