Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 minicart modification
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lori Titus
VP-CART New User

144 Posts

Posted - November 30 2004 :  19:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Lori Titus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a minicart that will fit in either left or right-hand navigation, and that lists

qty item tot

subtotal xx

checkoutlink

Does anyone have any code they are willing to share, or point the way towards an addon?

(To see an example of what I am looking for, checkout the minibasket in the lower-left page on
www.beefolks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=TBF )

The Internet's #1 supplier of honey and beeswax.

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - November 30 2004 :  19:27:14  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use the minicart on my page.

It only has the quantity and the total, it doesn't list the actual item like on the bee folks page, but I am sure you can add it. A quick e-mail to support and I am sure they tell you the fuction to show the actual products too.

As for the checkout, I think that can be added by using shopcustomer.asp. You can create a hyperlink to that page and it should bring you to the checkout page.

You can see the minicart on my page at http://www.bmwsolutions.com/shopping. Add something to the cart and then click continue shopping and you will see the minicart filled out.

Here is the code for my minicart.

<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="1" width="150" class="NAVBOX">
<tr>
<td width="100%" class="small-white-text" align="center" colspan="2" bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><font color="#000000">Shopping Cart</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td nowrap class="small-black-text">Qty:</td>
<td noWrap class="small-black-text"><%=navigateproductquantity()%>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td noWrap class="small-black-text">Total:</td>
<td noWrap class="small-black-text"><%=navigateproductTotal()%>
</td>
</tr>
</table>