Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Handle_CrossSelling Adjust Quantity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

imulus
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - October 27 2004 :  08:36:18  Show Profile  Visit imulus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any ideas how I can modify Handle_CrossSelling to allow the user to select X quantity of a related product before adding to a cart. The modification is needed for the following example:

Client has a set of lab beakers and wants to advertise the set as a product with 1 picture for the whole set, then a list of beakers with adjustable quantities would be listed under the main product image and description. This way the customer could select 2x 300 ml beakers, 5x 500ml beakers, etc...

I appreciate any insight or alternative method to accomplish this.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 27 2004 :  13:10:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VP-ASP 5.50 has a quantity feature faclity that allows you to generate quantity boxes for the feature. The customer can then enter the quantities of each type

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

imulus
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - October 27 2004 :  15:41:19  Show Profile  Visit imulus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm currently running 5.0; we have made significant modifications so is there any suggestions how we can do this in 5.0 with relative ease? Otherwise we can just write something custom. I've found this product to be very flexible so I thought I would ask first.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00