Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 VP-ASP Panel Splitter for V5.5/5/4.5 etc
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  06:50:44  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've now released a new version of our panel-splitter for VP-ASP, which has had various internal enhancements applied to speed up the loading of the HTML.

It also now includes sample content/config files for VP-ASP V5.5, which use the new dynamic titles and sessionless links and mimics the format of the v5.5 default.asp page but uses the separate panel files so that you can easily tweak each panel's contents.

You can view/buy this from:

http://bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=26

A demo of a blank content is also available on that page.

We'll also be emailing this update to all the previous purchasers of this addon.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on September 07 2004 06:51:20

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  13:31:12  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I look forward to the new version of the panel splitter for vp-asp.

I will be watching my e-mail box for it.

The current version is pretty fast already. I am excited you found a way to make it even faster!

Are the html speed ups going to be applied to the non vp-asp panel splitter?

Brian Weber
BMW Solutions, LLC
http://www.bmwsolutions.com

Go to Top of Page

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - September 07 2004 :  15:35:29  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes; we'll basically be using the new version of the vpasp panel-splitter as the new base for the non-vpasp panel splitter, and then just stripping-out the vp-asp-specific bits from that generic version. The generic version hasn't been upgraded yet (only the vpasp version), hopefully it'll be done+ready in the next day or so.

The emails for the vpasp version upgrade are currently with the boss for processing; everyone should be getting theirs in the next day or so. The emails will explain the upgrade steps (which are nice and simple!).

If anyone has any problems or questions with the new version, feel free to email me direct or post a message on our own forum.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Go to Top of Page

jfbevilaqua
Starting Member

USA
23 Posts

Posted - September 26 2004 :  18:15:59  Show Profile  Visit jfbevilaqua's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

We've now released a new version of our panel-splitter for VP-ASP, which has had various internal enhancements applied to speed up the loading of the HTML.

It also now includes sample content/config files for VP-ASP V5.5, which use the new dynamic titles and sessionless links and mimics the format of the v5.5 default.asp page but uses the separate panel files so that you can easily tweak each panel's contents.

You can view/buy this from:

http://bigyellowzone.com/shopexd.asp?id=26

A demo of a blank content is also available on that page.

We'll also be emailing this update to all the previous purchasers of this addon.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com

Edited by - devshb on September 07 2004 06:51:20

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000