size all tables the same
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dano
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 03 2004 :  08:41:03  Show Profile  Visit dano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well I am a new user to VPASP, I have been working on it for about 2 weeks now and love everything about it! Thanks Guys for the great product. I have very little HTML knowledge and I think I have done a great job of intergrating the code into my site, but i have one small problem I edited the table size in shopdisplayproducts.asp and resized the tables to fit into my wepage. I found out though that on ordering somthing the cart display does not fit. I have looked for the asp file the it calls to edit the table size and I am not having any luck. Is there a way to set a variable in the config to make all the tables a uniformed size?

take a look see
http://hawksflight.com/ecomm/shopdisplaycategories.asp

Thanks for the help

Dan Urbeck

Dulrr
VP-ASP New User

57 Posts

Posted - September 03 2004 :  08:51:11  Show Profile  Visit Dulrr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Most table widths are defined in the shop$colors.asp file - why table layouts would be defined under a "colours" heading is a bit beyond me, but I've managed to customize the widths of all of my tabular displays there!

~D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000