Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 Problem with person offering services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rgoetz
Starting Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - August 30 2004 :  16:59:45  Show Profile  Visit rgoetz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I contacted someone to do some modifications for me with Quantity discounts.

It was sent to me, but would still not work correctly. Now this person will not respond to my emails or fix the problem. Is there a place to post about outside service providers who are doing a poor job?

I sure would like to know which developers are professional and complete in their work.

Rhonda Goetz, CIW-CI
http://esitecreations.com

devshb

United Kingdom
1904 Posts

Posted - August 30 2004 :  17:28:35  Show Profile  Visit devshb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know if there's anywhere to post such things on this forum, or if it'd be accepted by the administrators; negative comments against individuals or businesses can lead to litigation and is probably generally best avoided.

But, what people could do is post positive comments instead about the companies/people who HAVE helped them and that are professional etc.

With this in mind, it'd probably be a good idea to create a new topic for "which developers/businesses have you had a positive experience with ?", then you can just read through the various posts across the forum, and that new topic, and you'll get a general idea of who you can trust.

If you need any help fixing or completing what went wrong with whoever it was that didn't finish your job properly, feel free to contact us (or any of the other posters obviously) - there are a lot of decent/trustworthy people posting on the vpasp forum that'd be happy to help you out.

Simon Barnaby
Developer
[email protected]
www.BigYellowZone.com
Web Design, Online Marketing and VPASP addons

Edited by - devshb on August 30 2004 17:37:14
Go to Top of Page

eabrams
VP-CART New User

USA
72 Posts

Posted - August 30 2004 :  18:00:46  Show Profile  Visit eabrams's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you need a hand after this mess send me an email with specifics and we can take care of it. You can post the problem you now have and I bet the perople on the board can give you a hand.

go to www.spws.net for my email.
Go to Top of Page

rgoetz
Starting Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - August 31 2004 :  19:02:38  Show Profile  Visit rgoetz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your response. Yes, I would much rather see a forum on the good developers and designers. Too bad, it wasn't in place before I contracted with this person.

I will post the problem in customization to see if anyone can help.

Rhonda

Rhonda Goetz, CIW-CI
Go to Top of Page

rgoetz
Starting Member

USA
29 Posts

Posted - September 04 2004 :  21:49:51  Show Profile  Visit rgoetz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks BigYellowZone.com for your fast response and great code. If we do get a forum for positive experiences, you will be the first ones on it! Life is so sweet when something works well! Rhonda

Rhonda Goetz, CIW-CI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00