Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Software to make VPASP inventory adding quicker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

camcreations
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - June 22 2004 :  11:35:35  Show Profile  Visit camcreations's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I am new and this is my first post. I am a shop owner with a fairly new storefront with vpasp (set up for me by a hired party. I am limited on my time and html and vpasp knoweledge (and funds for that matter). My question is does anybody have or know of a fairly simple, add-on program that I can use locally on my computer to make inventory changes/additions and other simple website changes such as main page adds and specials links without having to go to administration and do it there? It seems to be so time consuming to do these tasks which I need to do quite often as being in the craft/hobby business, trends change rapidly which I must keep up with.

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - June 23 2004 :  00:55:15  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We have an application that may help you with managing your store inventory from your local PC. It is called "Offline Admin". There is a demo version on our site which is freely downloadable - it runs just like the full version but only lasts for 60 days or so. Our web address is:

http://www.ouresolutions.com.au

If you would like to discuss any aspect further can ask you to email us direct via our email.

Thanks

Graeme
Our eSolutions

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000