Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Add-ons for VP-ASP
 Spammed By E-Cart Studio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anti-spam
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - June 08 2004 :  02:24:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As if I did'nt get enough spam in my inbox, this morning I got a spam e-mail form e-cart studio!! offering me a proffessionally designed e-commerce site for $89

I hope they read this and realise SPAM IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!! and stop sending unsolicited mail forthwith.

Lesley

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - June 08 2004 :  04:11:55  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got one too. It's funny, I don't remember signing up for thier newsletter and I didn't see a link in the e-mail to opt-out, even though I never opted-in.

Brian Weber

Go to Top of Page

anti-spam
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - June 08 2004 :  04:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonder how many more they SPAMMED?

Maybe I should report them to google spam and get their site blacklisted from google searches - Especially as there is no opt out link!

Lesley

Go to Top of Page

ecartstudio
Starting Member

USA
38 Posts

Posted - June 16 2004 :  01:09:38  Show Profile  Visit ecartstudio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm truely sorry. I didn't mean to spam to you guys. I just try to advertise. Please accept my apology.

Edited by - ecartstudio on June 17 2004 08:49:27
Go to Top of Page

anti-spam
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - June 16 2004 :  02:30:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truley "Soorey" hmmm Always best to spell check appologies.

Also spamming and advertising are not the same and should not be said in the same breath

Lesley

Go to Top of Page

Justin
VP-CART New User

87 Posts

Posted - June 17 2004 :  02:50:44  Show Profile  Visit Justin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can we block this troll's IP address? I feel my life is worse off for having to read the drivel spouting from "anti-spam."

Why didn't you deal with the issue by contacting them directly?

JL

Go to Top of Page

RiddleMeThis
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - July 20 2004 :  21:18:17  Show Profile  Visit RiddleMeThis's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lay off people. They've apologized. Obviously ecartstudio is trying to make money. Aren't we all?

Chill out and buy a spam killer if you're so ticked off about an email that took you more time to complain about than it did to delete it.

Geeez.

Go to Top of Page

bmw000
VP-CART New User

137 Posts

Posted - July 21 2004 :  04:49:34  Show Profile  Visit bmw000's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Everyone has layed off.

No one posted in this thread since June 17, until you did.

Brian Weber
BMW Solutions, LLC
http://www.bmwsolutions.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00