Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 bologna or real?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - June 06 2004 :  02:02:05  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

You guys should have a general chat forum for questions like this....

Has anyone seen this before? Is this just a waste of time or is there actually something to these kinds of websites?

soulpak.com

Thanks for any replies on the subject

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

Edited by - ProductivePC on June 06 2004 02:02:31

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - June 06 2004 :  07:47:19  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Just in case anyone is interested here is what I got from someone else in another forum with the same question about that website

"If your are looking to sell your products trought those channels you will find some good places and some very bad places too. Some sites will take low margins and book a lot of sales and some stinkers will not move your inventory and just sit on your deposit. Rule of thumb is they can be found easily on major search engines for relevant keywords and to shop from there. Affilate sites that does not rank well on search engines are dead in the water. "

That makes sense.

Wayne
Go to Top of Page

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - June 08 2004 :  01:31:14  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Okay, I got a lot of feeback from another forum. Everybody says that these places are pretty much just a waste of time. They did say that IF they have a good page Rank and very little links then they are worth being on but normally these kinds of websites do not.

Wayne
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00