Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Payquake Gateway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CliffHammett
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  19:40:54  Show Profile  Visit CliffHammett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi has anyone heard anything about PayQuake they have a Pay as You play service, they dont charge a monthly fee, just 1% hiher rate as you use the service and sales increase they renegotiate at a lower rate with a monthly fee. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Cliff

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  20:05:35  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We know nothing about Payquake either but searching on Google I found this

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum22/1317.htm

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

jonmadrid
VP-CART New User

USA
192 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  22:29:07  Show Profile  Visit jonmadrid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cliff,

We have setup a Pay4Play account with PayQuake before and were pretty satisfied with it. They have the Pay4Play option as well as "Select" and "Pro" packages, each with varying degrees of features/allowed transcations/etc.

The Pay4Play is great for small numbers of transactions since you only pay for it as you use it and there is NO monthly fee. We have worked with some others that charge $50-60 per month just to have the account... + per transaction fees. In that sense, the savings are fantastic, esp. if you have only a few transactions per month.

PayQuake is basically an intermediary between you (the merchant) and Authorize.Net. Setting up an account with PayQuake entitles you to the choice of Pay4Play and other plan options, while using the Authorize.Net system for processing your credit cards. So, all your transactions and such are done through Authorize.Net, under PayQuake's pricing structure. I don't know if that makes sense or not....

You can find out more at http://www.payquake.com

I talked to the folks over at PayQuake just recently and asked about their customer base. The rate at which they were adding new customers was impressive -- several hundred a day I think. They must be doing something right.

All the best,

Jon Madrid
--------------------
Madrid Communications
Web Design, Development, and Hosting
www.madridcom.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000