Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Vpasp to Quick Books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Todd Simper
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  18:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am needing to get my products and orders into quick books.
I have looked at "Our solutions" and "esastrategy" and wrote them about the capabilities of the program but have not recieved a responce.
Is there an easy way to transfer the products into QB as Items or any other solutions?

Todd

ts

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  19:58:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Todd-

I second your request. I'll be eagerly watching for the responses you receive as this is a key need. I assume you are interested in importing orders into Quickbooks so you can keep up with all the transactions that occur.

Nathan

Go to Top of Page

ouresolutions
Starting Member

Australia
45 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  22:33:26  Show Profile  Visit ouresolutions's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Nathan and Todd,
We provide a fully functional demo version of our Integrator application for download from our web site. It allows orders to be posted to any version of QuickBooks(US) from 2002 and later, Pro version or higher. The demo is in fact the full version, just restricted for a period of use before it times out.

The download address from our web site is:

http://www.ouresolutions.com.au/downloads.asp

The solution works with VPASP 3.5 and later, as well as YVS 3.5 or later.

If you have any further questions, please email us. I have already sent a reply to you Nathan, so if you haven't yet got a reply, please email me again perhaps with another address.

Thanks

Graeme

-------------------------
Our eSolutions
www.ouresolutions.com.au
Go to Top of Page

jsbeads
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - May 14 2004 :  06:44:16  Show Profile  Visit jsbeads's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look at this post http://www.vp-asp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=823

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00