Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Australian GST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Justin
VP-CART New User

87 Posts

Posted - April 05 2004 :  18:06:37  Show Profile  Visit Justin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi -

This is a question primarily for Australian sites. I'm wondering if anyone has some pre-made solutions for handling of GST.

Previously I've just used the solution in the Guide to Australia GST PDF. Essentially the solution in that document said to have all your prices in the database inclusive of GST, then work out at the final screen how much of the total is GST. This solution, while adequate, has its shortcomings.

For starters, that solution assumes that everything you sell contains GST. Unfortunately some of our products are GST-free. So the final "Included GST" figure is not really accurate.

Also, for international orders we want to remove the GST component. Up to now the final screen has always had the "GST Included" displayed as if it were an Australian order, but I'd like to change it. One thing to note is that if the ordered items are already GST-free then we can't take it off.

Does anyone have a simple solution in operation whereby all the relevant data is brought together for an accurate GST calculation?

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Justin.

Justin
VP-CART New User

87 Posts

Posted - June 15 2004 :  06:39:01  Show Profile  Visit Justin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi -

This is a quesiton I posted a couple of months ago. If anyone has a solution that they'd be willing to share with me I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks!

Justin.

Go to Top of Page

troy.jones
Starting Member

Australia
13 Posts

Posted - September 16 2015 :  00:06:31  Show Profile  Visit troy.jones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello VPASP Team,

this should be a standard feature of version 7 or 8 by now......

I also posted a long time ago in regards to GST.... it''s 2015 now is this resolved ?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 17 2015 :  00:20:02  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Troy,

I have replied to your helpdesk ticket. We already have "VAT and GST module" for v7 at :
http://www.vpasp.com/sales/addons700.asp

Have you tried to use this module ?

Thanks
Wilson
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)