Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Extracting from a database
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - February 15 2004 :  02:12:44  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I currently have a drop down menu on the website.
The options for this menu are being pulled from the database.

There is a call in the code that makes this drop down menu appear however; it is being pointed to a variable in order to have "Select" as the first option that the user will see.

I do not want this. I want the first option to be the first one out of the database. i have tried making this talk and pull it out for many hours now and I cannot seem to get it to work. Hopefully someone here can help.

Here is the current code:
GenerateSelectNV shippingmethods,ShipMethodType,"shipmethodType",shippingcount, LangCommonSelect

LangCommonSelect is the variable that is = "Select"

What do I have to change in order to get this to pull the first option out of the database instead of the from the variable.
The first option is named "Ground Shipping-free". Thank You for any help. That category name is shipmethod in the database.

Wayne

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net

searley
VP-CART New User

169 Posts

Posted - February 15 2004 :  02:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you should be able to do this without code changes

under shipping in the admin menu, something along the lines of: xdefaultshippingmethod

--
Quality Printer Consumables
http://www.inkcarts.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

ProductivePC
VP-CART New User

USA
199 Posts

Posted - February 15 2004 :  14:09:55  Show Profile  Visit ProductivePC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Thank you. Found it.

Wayne
www.WorldFamousGiftBaskets.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00