Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Electronic Gateways
 Help, VP-ASP not working with ECHO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - December 16 2003 :  19:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have followed all the instructions which including the object install by ECHO and the gateway module from VP-ASP but nothing works. After we enter credit card information we get a black page with an error that the page could not be displayed.

Very confused and having absolutely no luck with VP-ASP, starting to think this was a bad decission.

Any help would be appreciated.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 16 2003 :  20:04:45  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Page cannot be displayed is a general error.

We cannot be specific in helping you since there is not enough information but in most cases like this the DLL was not properly installed and the problem is totally unrelated to VP-ASP

Based on our research, ECHO has released a new COM object which our current code does not support.

We have developed an updated distribution package. We are awaiting a test account to verify it but if you contact support, we can send a copy to you. Until we verify the code ourselves it is considered beta code but there were only about 5 lines changed

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Edited by - support on December 17 2003 02:31:27
Go to Top of Page

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - December 17 2003 :  11:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, here is what I got then.

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0411'

Name redefined

/echocomshoppayment.asp, line 34

Dim Pcompany
----^

Any help would be appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 17 2003 :  13:49:18  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Edit echocomshoppayment.asp and chnage

pcompany to pcompanyx in a few places

Just a note.
This is primarily a customer to customer forum. We do have support staff 7 days a week at the helpdesk and that is the best place to quickly resolve issues like this. This forum is not monitored by our support staff.

Thanks

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - December 17 2003 :  14:15:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate the help, if I don't hear anything here I will go to the help desk.

I changed the pcompany to pcompanyx and got a little further, I now get the following message,

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/echocomshoppayment.asp, line 94

Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

I checked Microsoft at the address it stated and it states that this is a database error. It says to reinstall the database comppnents however I am not sure what they mean, I never did an install in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - December 17 2003 :  15:40:59  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As I said in my previous note, echo seems to have changed their interface. We have updated our code to support it but you do not have it.

If you write to http://www.vpasp.com/sales/shopcustcontact.asp we can send it to you but it is not fully tested yet and we may need to help you get it running properly.

Howard Kadetz
VP-ASP

Go to Top of Page

Vito Manzione
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - December 17 2003 :  15:52:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, just sent an email to support. I am sorry I must have missed that part of one of your previous posts.

Thanks for the help!

Go to Top of Page

trajan
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - May 13 2004 :  02:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all

i am wondering whether the echo gateway issue has resloved?
this thread originally posted since Dec ,2003

i would assume that by now ,it's fixed and throughtly tested.

i am considering using Echo as my credit card processor.

Please kindly advise

regards
jim

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00