Posted - October 22 2003 : 05:46:32
We have just about completed testing with our clients of the Pro version of our Offline Admin tool - effectively allowing for reports to be produced based on store transaction data. So far we have included the following reports:
1. address labels for envelopes (2 versions using 2 different Avery label templates),
2. shipping labels for packages (2 versions using 2 different Avery label templates),
3. packing slips (which is a listing of products to be included in the shipment) for both A4 and Letter paper sizes,
4. invoices for both A4 and Letter paper sizes,
5. sales receipts for both A4 and Letter paper sizes.
These are the reports requested by our clients to date. We appreciate that our clients using VPASP may not have the same reporting needs as other users, so before we release the tool for public purchase, we would like to hear your suggestions as to what other reports you (as VPASP/YVS users) might like to have available to you and we will try and include as many as is possible/feasible. If you have some report you would like to see included please email us direct at:
and we will make every effort to include it.
It has also been decided that there will be no price increase for the provision of this reporting subsystem. Existing Offline Admin users will be able to download the new version at no charge as soon as it is available, and new Offline Admin users will not pay any extra for the functionality as it will be included in every version as soon as we complete them.