Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 A Little light customisation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ossie
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - October 19 2003 :  07:48:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Just bought v 5 and am very pleased. I have a couple of customisation quetions though
My site is built primarily in dwmx 04 and asp.net so the cart is only being used for the cart & checkout functions with all of the products being added via addtocartnodb.asp, my questions are as follows

1) When a returning customer logs in what variables are used to filter the customers table? I am using a seperate log in and would like to use the info from my own form rather than the vpasp one

2)navigate mini cart - I have a running total of number of items & Order total however my clients design requirements are absolutely pixel perfect and the mini cart seems to mess up my design no matter what I do. Is the carts total & count stored in a variable I can access along the following lines: Cart Total £<%= Session("CartTotal") %> etc.

3) My client is selling Soft goods so customers are only buying one license for each product, Therefore I need to remove the Quantity form field and the Unit Price from the basket display

Many thanks in advance for your help & advice

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00