Different Page Headers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pupadu
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - August 26 2003 :  10:55:13  Show Profile  Visit pupadu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello. I'm using the 4.5 version of VPASP. What I'm trying to accomplish is a different header for each of our four categories: BOOKS, MUSIC, MOVIES, and VIDEO GAMES. It seems that the "shoppage_header.htm" file affects the "shopexd.asp" file as well as the "shopdisplayproducts.asp" file. What I need is for our BOOKS category to have a shoppage_header_books.htm file that will affect "shopexd.asp" and "shopdisplayproducts_books.asp" <NEW FILE> file, for our MUSIC category to have a shoppage_header_music.htm that will affect "shopexd.asp" and "shopdisplayproducts_music.asp <NEW FILE> and so on. This way we can provide a separate search engine based on the category for our customers.

Any help as soon as possible is greatly appreciated. Take a look at our site to see what I'm talking about: http://www.boonoonoonous.com

Pupadu

Amanda
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 16 2004 :  20:47:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAs anyone got a solution to this ......

Go to Top of Page

jsbeads
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - May 17 2004 :  06:39:04  Show Profile  Visit jsbeads's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Look at the post http://www.vp-asp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=741

I've used this and it works pretty well.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000