Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Inventory question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tfb
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - May 20 2003 :  14:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just wanted some feed back on whether this product can track inventory or not. I plan on using PayPal to conduct payment and am afraid that when I run out of something if the system does not mark the product out of inventory people can still order and I will have nothing to send them. What do you all do about this type of situation? Thank you.

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 20 2003 :  21:50:30  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See our help file on stock control at www.vpasp.com/virtprog/info/faq_stock.htm

If you have additional questions please post to support group at www.vpasp.com/virtprog/helpdesk

VP-ASP Support

Go to Top of Page

kfz
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - May 22 2004 :  10:33:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just wanted some feed back on whether this product can track inventory or not. I plan on using PayPal to conduct payment and am afraid that when I run out of something if the system does not mark the product out of inventory people can still order and I will have nothing to send them. What do you all do about this type of situation? Thank you.

Hi, I also have the same problem as you. I want to use paypal but not sure how to solve the inventory control feature that Paypal lack. Do you still use paypal or are you using vp-ASP now? How do you find VP-ASP? Did it meet your needs that Paypal cannot? I'm curious. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

greatphoto
VP-CART Super User

USA
304 Posts

Posted - May 22 2004 :  16:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi TFB-

As support pointed out, VP-ASP does indeed do inventory control. This is a great feature!

Just keep in mind that this is not compatible with the "product features" feature of VP-ASP. You may not need "product features" so it may not matter to you. If this is critical for you, there is a manual workaround. It just takes more work and doesn't display as nicely.

Nathan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00