Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 whats is different between Vpcart and wooecommerce
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

inciensomayoreo
Starting Member

Mexico
1 Posts

Posted - January 13 2017 :  00:56:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i am building my site https://inciensomayoreo.com.mx/ with using CMS and i am trying to selling online i usted wooecommerc and i want to know what is this system and about Vp cart.

thanks

inciensomayoreo

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 13 2017 :  23:43:38  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

Both Woocommerce and VPCart are same Shopping Cart system that allows you to sell products online.

The only difference, is our product VPCart, is an open source, means that you can modify yourself the source files if needed, and we also provide the tehnical support if you have any issues using our cart.

We have a lot of built-in features compared to other shopping cart sofware as your can read from our page below
https://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpasp800_planning.htm

Thank you
VPCART ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - January 16 2017 :  14:47:14  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@inciensomayoreo

try to get trial from vpcart, then you will see the differences between both systems. i''m personally like vpcart, it''s simple and straight to the point rather than woocoomerce which it''s actually a plugin of a blog system.

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 25 2017 :  03:32:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would absolutly prefer to use vpasp to sell items online, i used already for years til now. i started to use woocommerc before, and serjankian is right is just a plugin , i swear never use that woocommerce again coz i remember i had to enter my product one by one in admin, there is no a bulk tool for me to upload products at once like what vpasp did already. this saves my time a bunch. think more before use it.
diego
Go to Top of Page

sancess
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - March 28 2017 :  13:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think my experience almost the same with Diego.

I was a woocommerce user, and i''m migrating to vpcart a few months ago and i saw a lot of differences between vpcart as a real shopping cart and woocommerce.

However, it''s all coming back to you to decide, same as i did, i have tried 4 times with a different shopping cart system and platform and so far from those 4 system, finally i choose vpcart. the most i like is the back end, it''s very simple and easy to navigate
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00