Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.50 Features and Facilities
 Changing Authorize.net info in version 6.50.4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

gsilva
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - December 28 2016 :  10:56:33  Show Profile  Visit gsilva's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It''s been a while since I had to change this. My customer just switched banks and instead of authorize.net just updating their records, they made them get a whole new account. I forget where to make the changes in the store. Can anyone please help me?

Btw, they have been using your store for their catering orders. They really love the software. We upgraded their main site with WordPress, but instead of switching the store to WooCommere, I told them if it ain''t broke, don''t fix it. :-) Down the line they want to upgrade the store software as they really want it to be mobile friendly.

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - December 29 2016 :  13:18:48  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think there''s a patch specially related with TLS changes, but seems your version is way to old, try to suggest them to upgrade to vpasp new version, it''s really good and simple, and it''s mobile friendly

but if you keep want to use your old version, try to contact vpasp support team, maybe they can provide a solution for you

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 25 2017 :  03:25:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
should be easy silva, i ever used 650 site with auth net. its depend on your version of auth net anyway, whether you use aim or sim version. if you use aim, you open file anaimconfig.asp, update x_login and x_tran_key to use your new account. and if u use sim , just open file ansimconfig.asp to update your new account info.
try and tell me see how you go.
diego
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - February 28 2017 :  05:57:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think under v7 we need to write manually to the file for some of the configuration.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00