Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Shipping Export
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

infoworkz
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - November 11 2016 :  20:02:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am trying to use the export feature in VP-ASP 7 in order to export shipping and order information to an excel file (would prefer csv, but don''t see the option). The objective is to export the data to be imported into the NEW Fedex software so that shipping labels can be generated from approved/completed orders.

Using the "Query & Export" utility, I have created a query to select the order info based on the orders that I want to export and the query window will return results:

SELECT orderid, odate, orderamount, ophone, oshipcost, oshipname, oshipcompany, oshipemail, oshipmethodtype, oshipaddress, oshiptown, oshipzip, oshipstate, oshipcountry FROM orders WHERE paypaltranstype = ''sale'' AND orderid IN (1617, 1616, 1615, 1614)

That query works fine, but I need to also include order information. If I write a query to include product information, I get an error "No table selected or not permitted to view this table" when I run this query or call a view:

SELECT dbo.oitems.orderid, dbo.orders.odate, dbo.orders.orderamount, dbo.orders.ophone, dbo.orders.oshipcost, dbo.orders.oshipname, dbo.orders.oshipcompany, dbo.orders.oshipemail, dbo.orders.oshipmethodtype, dbo.orders.oshipaddress, dbo.orders.oshiptown, dbo.orders.oshipzip, dbo.orders.oshipstate, dbo.orders.oshipcountry, dbo.oitems.numitems, dbo.oitems.unitprice, dbo.oitems.itemname
FROM dbo.oitems INNER JOIN dbo.orders ON dbo.oitems.orderid = dbo.orders.orderid WHERE dbo.orders.paypaltranstype = ''sale'' AND dbo.orders.orderid IN (1617, 1616, 1615, 1614)

Please help! If there are any suggestions for a query that will work, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 14 2016 :  21:57:49  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

We actually have a module that allows you to export the order and order items details in one CSV file.

If your license is sill active you can download from:

http://www.vpasp.com/sales/addons700.asp
Export Orders

Hope this helps!

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Care Team
www.vpcart.com
Go to Top of Page

infoworkz
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - November 15 2016 :  19:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam:

Thanks for your reply. I already see an export section in my VP-ASP 7.0, which I have the deluxe version. Does that mean that I already have the export utility, or the does the export add-on have more advanced export features? Reason that I ask is that I see that there is a "Query & Export" option and "Export Tables" under misc.

Thanks,

Darren
Go to Top of Page

infoworkz
Starting Member

USA
8 Posts

Posted - November 16 2016 :  18:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam:

Is it possible to just purchase the export utility? My client is not at a place to upgrade to v8 and migrate all of their customizations at this time. $399 just to access a single add-on is a little pricey when they will be upgrading in about 1.5-2 years. When the time comes for the upgrade, we want the $399 to go toward a new version, not 12 months of unneeded support for the old version 7 that is currently working fine. Could you please name a reasonable price for the export utility itself?

Thanks,

Darren
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - November 20 2016 :  22:04:42  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Darren,

Absolutely!

If you jump into our helpdesk I will post a payment link for you.

http://helpdesk.vpasp.com

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Care Team
www.vpcart.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00