Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 VPASP 8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 26 2015 :  20:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mark, where did you hear that google starting the warning for non compliant mobile sites ?
my site does not have mobile yet so im about to scare but want to make sure first the news.
diego.
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - February 02 2015 :  16:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From the guy who does our SEO. apparently it has started to appear in webmastertools

Regards,

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Mark Priest
VP-CART Expert

United Kingdom
580 Posts

Posted - February 02 2015 :  19:21:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://searchengineland.com/google-sending-mobile-usability-warnings-huge-number-webmasters-213113

Regards,

Mark
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 02 2015 :  20:01:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mark, i just realized after u gave me the link... yeah u and seo guy is right.. i went to webmaster tool, at Search Traffic and expand it, i saw a Mobile Usability menu. with a lot of errors showing for my site... i m now going scare, my site does not have mobile yet. so i really want to wait vpasp 8 to cover that errors.
hope that vpasp team read this thread. i am waiting to buy new version.
diego.
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - February 04 2015 :  13:15:50  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I have started to make one of my customers website responsive based on bootstrap framework since V8 is not out and the customer was asking for that.
The following is the website. It is not done yet and still working on it and the customer is updating the images - resizing them and put content. So ignore if categories or products or checkout are broken. Any ideas and inputs are welcomed until V8 be ready.

http://caratco.jewels2000.com/default.asp
http://caratco.jewels2000.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=676&cat=20th+Century+Vintage
http://caratco.jewels2000.com/shopexd.asp?id=1641

once again it is not done yet. I am trying to finish this ASAP.

Dear VPASP please have V8 ready ASAP :) I really need that.

Thanks,
Vaheh

Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 05 2015 :  01:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vaheh, i just tried ur site, its look ok when i smaller my browser width to like a phone width .. how did you do that ?> what is bootstrap ? any reference link for me ?
diego
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 05 2015 :  01:41:01  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vaheh,

That looks fantastic! One thing I would possibly change is to remove the home icon and replace with a search field maybe?

Version 8 is built on bootstrap so this a great integration.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - February 05 2015 :  11:19:33  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bootstrap is an open source mobile first framework.
Check their website:
http://getbootstrap.com/

quote:
Originally posted by diegomilito

vaheh, i just tried ur site, its look ok when i smaller my browser width to like a phone width .. how did you do that ?> what is bootstrap ? any reference link for me ?
diego

Edited by - vaheh on February 05 2015 17:24:32
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - February 05 2015 :  11:24:32  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Cam,

Thank you for your comment. This is my first mobile front-end. and putting search in there is a good idea.

Also I am glad that V8 is based on bootstrap.
I have compared your cart to some other shopping cart system and based on built in features I liked yours. Please have the V8 ready :)

Thanks,
Vaheh

quote:
Originally posted by support

Hi Vaheh,

That looks fantastic! One thing I would possibly change is to remove the home icon and replace with a search field maybe?

Version 8 is built on bootstrap so this a great integration.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Support

Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - February 05 2015 :  21:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vaheh , thanks so much posting the info for me. i will study it when i have leisure time in my home after doing business time... i know coding and css stuff. and this seems interesting after seeing your client responsive site.
diego..
Go to Top of Page

telesites net
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - February 18 2015 :  17:29:53  Show Profile  Visit telesites net's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news for version 8? release date?

It is a real shame that we cannot go by your word for release dates. You end up making us look like liars to our clients.

www.TeleSites.Net
Set your sites here!
Go to Top of Page

telesites net
Starting Member

USA
46 Posts

Posted - February 20 2015 :  15:59:49  Show Profile  Visit telesites net's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No answer? We are about to lose one of our oldest clients who has been with us for years to Shopify. They got tired of us telling them of release dates which never happened. Sad really...

www.TeleSites.Net
Set your sites here!
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - February 20 2015 :  20:44:50  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

For your info, currently VPASP 8.00 free version is actually in testing phase. To make sure most of the features work fine, the QA team is performing with this. For the exact of release date, our sales/marketing will respond on this soon.

Thanks
VPASP ADMIN
Go to Top of Page

motonet
VP-CART New User

Spain
79 Posts

Posted - February 23 2015 :  08:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news!!
Go to Top of Page

theringlord
VP-CART New User

107 Posts

Posted - February 23 2015 :  15:22:01  Show Profile  Visit theringlord's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a feature list for the new version?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00