Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 WorldPay AVS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

searley
VP-CART New User

169 Posts

Posted - April 25 2003 :  03:48:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have made changes to the WP gateway so it saves the AVS results in the database..

I have created a script that checks the result and displays an warning message if the AVS is bad.

what i need to know is where to place the script so that it shows on shopdisplayorders.asp immediatly below the header, currently i have only been able to get it to display below the 'comments' section

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - April 25 2003 :  06:16:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks like you want to display the AVS results for an individual order. You need shopa_formatorder.asp. Put it under AdminPageHeader.

Go to Top of Page

searley
VP-CART New User

169 Posts

Posted - April 25 2003 :  06:57:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually, and error in my message above, i want the warning to show on shopthanks.asp to show the customer above the order details

Go to Top of Page

Superal
VP-CART Expert

Canada
542 Posts

Posted - April 25 2003 :  12:21:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now we're getting somewhere. You need to look in shopformatorder.asp which is called by shopthanks. The main SUB is ShopFormatOrder. There are subs in there that gather the order details and customer info. Place your call in the sequence. If you put it before FormatDetails, your message will appear right after the order number. You might want to put it in a separate cell for formatting.

Go to Top of Page

searley
VP-CART New User

169 Posts

Posted - April 25 2003 :  15:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction

i have put the code in the Sub FormatDetails

between the lines Response.write FOrderNumber and Response.write FOrdertable

which puts the AVS warning message just below the order number EXACTLY where i wanted it

thankyou

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00